Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Introducing Meredith...


Meredith on the right with Lisa.


My name is Meredith Tufunga.
I’m 19 years old.
My parent is Suvenia and ‘Amusia Tufunga.
My favourite subject is Biology and Computer. 
My favourite colour is green.
I come from Olo’ua Island and I stay at Kameli.
I have ten members in my family. There are three boys and seven girls.
I was study at Mailefihi Siu’ilikutapu College for 5 years at end up at Vava’u High School for 3 years.
I’m very glad to take this time so I can share how happy I are when I became VEPA members. When I get the job I’m very happy because it can help me by increase my knowledge not only that but I know that I can fulfil my dream. Most of the time I always dream that one day I can do something so I can help to make our environment clean and not only the clean and green but also to stop the pollution that occur in our environment. So now I join VEPA so i can work together with the VEPA to protect our environment because I know that today problem in our environment can produce a huge concern for us in the future. 

So I think it’s time for us TONGA to stand up and work together for a BETTER ENVIRONMENT in the future. So the REEF OF TODAY IS THE ISLAND FOR TOMORROW. 

Meredith joins in the awareness program with Lisa, Moala and Ofa.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Congratulations for your blog!!
    I also have a blog, about philately: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com
    I intend to get visits from every country, and I dont have any from Tonga, so I would apreciate your visit.

    Thanks,
    Pablo from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Congratulations for your mission and for fulfilling your dream Meredith!
    Valérie

    ReplyDelete